Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dark Eldar Incubi





Finally had a chance to paint again this weekend :)  I changed the whole grey scale...  I tried again this weekend and just wasn't happy.  I got in touch with Hortwerth who came up with the idea and has a beautiful army http://www.hortwerth.com/?tag=eldar .  you guys should check it out.  He gave me the paint recipes but said he did wet blending.  I thought i could achieve it with the airbrush but I was wrong...  So anyways I came up with this scheme.  I still wanted to do something with a bluish color and came to this.  The model is still far from done but the concept is now on the model.  I tried a new technique out on the sword which I think suits it quite well.  I might be able to get some follow up pics tomorrow if I have time after I work on some Fourier equations.   Let me know what you guys think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment